CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 12 April 2009

Sands of Time - Barbara Erskine


This one is a collection of over 20 stories. It was nice to see what happened to the characters from Whispers in the Sand and a conclusion to Louisa, Anna, Carstairs and Toby as they were left hanging in that book. I would have much preferred the 50 pages in the front of this book and the 50 pages in the concluding chapter to have been added to Whispers in the Sand although i did enjoy the 'little stories' inbetween.

I know Karan and Rachael have this one and Karen has read it, so i am taking it to the stitching club with me to give to one of the ladies there as i think she will like to try it.

3 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

I look forward to reading this one!

Anonymous said...

I might have to keep an eye out for this one too

Karan said...

Must read this soon & find out what happened to those characters! :0)